COVID-19 Health and Safety at NEI Congress
2021 NEI Congress + the pre-meetings are currently planned for November 3–7, 2021 in Colorado Springs, CO. An online simulcast option will be available for those who can’t join us in person. We are committed to providing a COVID-safe environment for everyone to meet in 2021!
We will closely monitor the situation and follow the appropriate sanitation and social distancing measures guided by the latest information from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and Colorado State.
Here are local public health and other community resources to help you stay informed with Colorado Springs COVID-19 news:
Together, NEI, The Broadmoor Hotel, and our exhibition vendor (Freeman) are
implementing the following steps to make 2021 NEI Congress a socially safe meeting:
NEI is incorporating the following changes to provide safe distances for learning environments:
- We will follow local meeting capacity guidelines; as these numbers increase so will the registration capacity for the NEI Congress + pre-meetings
- Broadmoor staff will provide extra cleaning during breaks
- Stage-side Q&A discussions (after speakers leave the stage) will not be allowed
- All session rooms will be in compliance with guidance/regulations from the State of Colorado
- NEI’s Code of Conduct must be followed by all attendees, NEI staff, exhibitors, and industry personnel
to accommodate social distancing, we are planning the following:
- Wider aisles to allow for more space between attendees and exhibitors
- Spacing markers throughout the flooring as a reminder for networking conversations
- All food and beverage stations will include a "host" to ensure single handling of items
NEI is incorporating the following:
- Meals crafted individually to promote safe dining
- Fewer attendees per table
Register without worry!
You can cancel and receive a full refund or convert your in-person registration to online (or vice versa) until September 1, 2021—view our full cancellation policy here
Have more questions?
Visit our FAQ page!