Registration and Payment Policy
Registration is only available online or by phone at (888) 535-5600 (Mon-Fri: 8 am – 4 pm, PT). Registration is not guaranteed until full payment is received. NEI does not hold reservations with missing or inaccurate information. Meetings can sell out early, so please register BEFORE making travel/hotel arrangements.
Online Simulcast registrations will be allowed up until midnight before the meeting. For those attending in person there will be no onsite registration. Any registration completed onsite will be charged an additional $100 on top of the standard rate plus meeting materials are not guaranteed.
NEI accepts: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, or check (payable to Neuroscience Education Institute
). All credit card and bank charges are the registrant's responsibility. Returned checks will incur a $35 fee, which must be paid before registration can be completed.
All registrants will receive a confirmation email after the order has been successfully processed. To view your receipt, log in to your NEI account and go to your “Order History.” To ensure email delivery, add CustomerService@neiglobal.com
to your contacts. Call (888) 535-5600 if you do not receive a confirmation email.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for In-Person and Online Simulcast
If cancelled by 9/1/21: Full refund
If cancelled 9/2/21-10/1/21: Refund minus $100 cancellation fee for NEI Congress and $40 cancellation fee for any pre-meetings.
If cancelled after 10/1/21: No refund
There will be no refunds issued after the meeting begins or to no-shows. NEI does not allow registration transfers to future NEI meetings or other individuals.
To make any changes to your registration, please notify us by phone at (888) 535-5600 (Mon-Fri: 8 am – 4 pm, PT) or by email at CustomerService@neiglobal.com.
Admittance Policy for In-Person Registrants
Only paid registrants wearing a meeting badge will be allowed into general session and meal rooms. Throughout the meeting you will be asked to show your badge to enter these rooms. Note:
the meeting venue does not have quiet rooms for parents to attend with babies.
Food Allergies / Kosher Meals (submit by October 15)
A vegetarian option will be available at all meals.
To ensure your allergen-free or Kosher* meal onsite, please complete our meal request form (online)
by October 15, 2021. Allergen-free or Kosher meal requests must be made in advance of the meeting—onsite requests are not guaranteed.
*Kosher meals are brought in from an off-site Kosher-certified vendor, and require time to place the order. Requests made after October 15, 2021 do not provide us with the necessary time to deliver.
NEI is committed to making its activities accessible to all individuals. If you have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and need an accommodation, contact NEI at (888) 535-5600 or CustomerService@neiglobal.com.
Only service animals (for persons with a disability) individually trained to do work or perform tasks directly related to their owner’s disability will be allowed at an NEI conference. All other animals are prohibited.
Attendees requesting accommodations for a service animal must complete a Service Animal Liability Waiver in order to receive pre-approval from NEI Congress management.
Expectations of service animals and their owners include:
- Must have current vaccinations against rabies and other diseases common to this type of animal.
- Must wear a rabies vaccination tag.
- Must wear at all times an owner identification tag which includes the name and phone number of the owner.
- Must be in good health.
- Must be on a leash, harness or other type of restraint at all times.
- Must be in full control of the animal at all times. The care and supervision of the animal is solely the responsibility of the owner/partner.
- Must maintain reasonable service animal behavior (no barking, no lunging, no jumping on strangers, etc.) while at the conference. Owners of disruptive and/or aggressive service animals will be asked to remove them from the room. If the improper behavior happens repeatedly, the owner will be told to not bring the service animal into NEI conference rooms.
- Cleanliness of the service animal is mandatory. Consideration of others must be taken into account. The owner is expected to immediately clean and dispose of all animal waste
To read more about the ADA’s definition of a service animal, click here.