All broadcast times are in Mountain Time (MT).
What does my registration include?
- In-Person registrants: The in-person registration includes access to the Main Stage Room, breaks with coffee/hot tea and water, Industry Symposia with NEI-provided meals, Poster Session, Exhibit Hall, printed syllabus for the CME meetings you registered for, and meeting app/website access.
- Online Simulcast registrants: The online simulcast registration includes the event sessions you registered for, Industry Symposia, and the NEI Congress Virtual Poster Library. NEI Congress online simulcast will not have a printed syllabus. Session slides and handouts will be available for download.
Does the NEI Congress have a Code of Conduct policy?
Yes. NEI’s Code of Conduct policy
applies to in-person and online simulcast attendees.
In summary, all participants will conduct themselves in a professional manner that is welcoming to all and free from any form of discrimination or harassment. NEI is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and NEI staff. All attendees will treat each other with respect and consideration to create a collegial, inclusive, and professional environment.
What is the onsite procedure if someone becomes ill?
In the event an attendee becomes ill onsite during NEI Congress, we will implement our Code of Conduct.
How do I access the online simulcast?
All sessions will be available via a dedicated website. Online simulcast registrants will receive an email 1-2 weeks prior to the meeting from CustomerService@neiglobal.com
with the link to the website and their log-in details.
Session Slides and Handouts
- In-Person attendees: Will receive a printed syllabus for the meetings you registered for and be able to view and download session slides and handouts from the NEI Meetings app
- Online Simulcast attendees: Will be able to view and download session slides and handouts from the dedicated website for the meetings you registered for.
Which sessions are recorded?
All NEI Congress + pre-meeting CME sessions will be recorded and made available as Encore Presentations. NEI Members will have free access to all of these sessions and non-Members can view select sessions. Encore Presentations will offer CME credit.
Will Industry Symposia be recorded?
Most Industry Symposia will not be recorded, due to internal regulations.
After the conference, how do I get my certificate?
Shortly after each pre-conference event and the main NEI Congress ends, you will receive an email from CustomerService@neiglobal.com
with instructions on how to print your certificate(s) online.
System Requirements for Online Simulcast
For an optimal learning experience, we recommend:
- A wired or high-speed internet connection
- Watching from your laptop or desktop! Smart phones and other devices are not supported.
- Using the supported browsers—Chrome or Firefox—to avoid performance issues. Please use the latest versions of these browsers for best performance.