All broadcast times are in Mountain Time (MT).
Are there special requirements to attend in person?
Yes. Full COVID-19 vaccination is required to attend this year's NEI Congress in person. All in-person registrants will be contacted with verification instructions.
How do I upload proof of my full COVID-19 vaccination status?
NEI has made uploading your proof of COVID-19 vaccination simple and safe. You can complete this task on any device including your smartphone, tablet, desktop computer, or laptop.
- Go to nei.global/pov
- Answer the form questions. Make sure to use the email address you used when completing your Congress registration.
- Take a clear and easy-to-read photo of the front of your CDC COVID-19 vaccination record card and add it to the form. If you are completing the form on a computer, you can either use the webcam to snap a photo or upload a photo of your vaccination card.
Once you click the submit button you should be good to go. You will receive an email confirming that your form has been received. If there are any issues with your submission a member of our customer service department will reach out.
What does my registration include?
- In-Person registrants: Your in-person registration includes access to all sessions presented during the main Congress, breaks with coffee/hot tea and water, Industry Symposia with NEI-provided meals, Poster Session, Exhibit Hall, printed syllabus for Congress and the pre-conference programs you registered for, Program Guide, and meeting app and website access.
Please note that full COVID-19 vaccination is required to attend the 2021 NEI Congress in person. We ask that you please complete proof of your full vaccination status by Friday, October 22.
- Online Simulcast registrants: Your online simulcast registration includes the Congress sessions you registered for, Industry Symposia, and the NEI Congress Virtual Poster Library. You will not receive a printed syllabus; however, session slides and the Program Guide will be available for download.
Does the NEI Congress have a Code of Conduct policy?
Yes. NEI’s Code of Conduct policy
applies to in-person and online simulcast attendees.
In summary, all participants will conduct themselves in a professional manner that is welcoming to all and free from any form of discrimination or harassment. All attendees will treat each other, Congress faculty, and NEI staff with respect and consideration creating a collegial, inclusive, and professional environment.
What is the onsite procedure if someone becomes ill?
In the event an attendee becomes ill onsite during NEI Congress, we will implement our Code of Conduct.
How do I access the online simulcast?
All sessions will be available via a dedicated website. Online simulcast registrants will receive an email 1-2 weeks prior to the meeting from CustomerService@neiglobal.com
with the link to the website and their log-in details.
Session Slides and Handouts
- In-Person attendees: Will receive a printed syllabus for the meetings you registered for and be able to view and download session slides and handouts from the NEI Meetings app.
- Online Simulcast attendees: Will be able to view and download session slides and handouts from the dedicated website for the meetings you registered for.
Which sessions are recorded?
All NEI Congress + pre-meeting CME/CE sessions will be recorded and made available as Encore Presentations. NEI Members will have free access to all of these sessions and non-Members can view select sessions. Encore Presentations offer CME/CE credit.
Will Industry Symposia be recorded?
Most Industry Symposia will not be recorded, due to internal regulations.
After the conference, how do I get my certificate?
Shortly after each pre-conference event and the main NEI Congress ends, you will receive an email from CustomerService@neiglobal.com
with instructions on how to print your certificate(s) online.
System Requirements for Online Simulcast
For an optimal learning experience, we recommend:
- A wired or high-speed internet connection.
- Watching from your mobile device, laptop computer, or desktop computer.
- Using supported browsers—Chrome or Firefox—to avoid performance issues. Please use the latest versions of these browsers for best performance.