cme/ce credit and certificates
In support of improving patient care, Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Meeting Credits Available:
- 4.5 credits: NEI Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Academy
- 4.5 credits: NEI Forensic Psychiatry Academy
- 3.25 credits: Pre-conference Workshop: Recreational Drug Use
- 21.75 credits: NEI Congress
The following are being offered for each of the pre-conference meetings and the Congress:
- Nurse Practitioner (ANCC): contact hours
- Pharmacy (ACPE): application-based contact hours
- Physician (ACCME): AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™
- Physician Assistant (AAPA): Category 1 CME credits
- Psychologist (APA): CE credits for psychologists
- Social Work (ASWB-ACE): ACE CE credits
- Non-Physician Member of the Healthcare Team: Certificate of Participation stating the program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™
- Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE): credit for learning and change
print certificate online
- Receive emailed instructions: sent shortly after last session
- Complete the evaluation
- Print your certificate
Questions? call 888-535-5600
The NEI Congress is supported by unrestricted educational grants from various commercial interests, including: Alkermes, Eisai, Intra-Cellular Therapies, and Sunovion. Check back for updated supporter information.
The NEI Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Academy is supported by an unrestricted education grant from Ironshore Pharmaceuticals.
The remaining live CME/CE meetings are supported solely by the provider, NEI.