Questions? Email CustomerService@neiglobal.com or call (888) 535-5600 (Mon-Fri: 8 am – 5 pm, PT)
What’s included with your registration?
- Admission to the 3.5-hour online Synapse Half-Day Session
- Up to 2.0 CE credits per half-day session
- Session slides—available for download the day of the session
- Live Q&A with speakers
- Access to the featured Exhibit Booth—receive helpful resources
- Entry into the Industry Symposium (non-CME) and the live Industry Poster Presentation (non-CME)
For an optimal learning experience, we recommend:
- A wired or high-speed internet connection
- Watching from your laptop or desktop! Smart phones and other devices may not be supported.
- Using the supported browsers—Chrome or Firefox—to avoid performance issues. Use the latest versions of these browsers for best performance.
How it Works
- Register for any single half-day session or the full series
- Check your inbox for your registration confirmation email
- One day before the half-day session, you will receive unique login instructions
- Day of the session, log in and learn!
Registration and Payment Policy
Registration is only available online or by phone (888.535.5600). NEI does not guarantee or hold unpaid reservations.
NEI accepts American Express, VISA, MasterCard. All credit card and bank charges are the registrant's responsibility.
All registrants will receive a confirmation email after the order has been successfully processed. To view your receipt, log in to your NEI account and go to “Order History.” To ensure email delivery, add CustomerService@neiglobal.com to your contacts. If you do not receive a confirmation email, call (888) 535-5600.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Full refunds will be given for cancellations received at least 15 days prior to the session date. No partial refunds will be given. You may transfer your registration to another half-day session at no additional cost—contact Customer Service.
To make any changes to your reservation, please call (888) 535-5600 or email us at CustomerService@neiglobal.com.
Do group attendees need individual registrations?
Yes. Each attendee must be registered in order to claim their CE certificate.