What does my registration include?
- In Person registrants: Your in-person registration includes access to all sessions presented during Synapse, breaks with coffee/hot tea and water, industry symposia with NEI-provided meals, the exhibit hall, and meeting app access.
- Online Simulcast registrants: Your online simulcast registration includes access to all sessions presented during Synapse, industry symposia, the virtual exhibit hall, and on-demand access to all CME sessions for 30 days after the conference concludes.
How do I access the online simulcast?
All sessions will be available via our simulcast platform. Online simulcast registrants will receive an email 1 week prior to the conference with the link to the simulcast website and log-in details.
How do I download slides and handouts?
- In-Person attendees will be able to view and download slides and handouts from the NEI Meetings app.
- Online Simulcast attendees will be able to view and download slides and handouts from the simulcast website.
Can I change my registration from in-person to the online simulcast or vice versa?
Yes. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 535-5600 to change your registration.
What are the system requirements for watching the online simulcast?
For an optimal learning experience, we recommend:
- A wired or high-speed internet connection.
- Watching from your mobile device, laptop computer, or desktop computer.
- Using supported browsers—Chrome or Firefox—to avoid performance issues. Please use the latest versions of these browsers for best performance.
After the conference, how do I get my certificate?
Shortly after the conference ends, you will receive an email from email@example.com with instructions on how to print your certificate online.
Will the sessions be recorded and available at a later time?
Yes. CME/CE sessions will be recorded and gradually released as Encore Presentations on the NEI website beginning approximately 2 months after the conference. NEI Membership may be required to view some Encore Presentations. Encore Presentations offer additional CME/CE credit. Industry Symposia will not be recorded.