How will you attend the 2022 NEI Synapse?
Select one option to proceed to the next step:
Join us in Austin, TX for three days of practical takeaways!
Attend from the comfort of your home or office. All sessions will be simulcast via our online platform. Sessions will be held in Central Time.
What does my registration include?
- In Person registrants: Your in-person registration includes access to all sessions presented during Synapse, breaks with coffee/hot tea and water, industry symposia with NEI-provided meals, the exhibit hall, and meeting app access.
- Online Simulcast registrants: Your online simulcast registration includes access to all sessions presented during Synapse, industry symposia, the virtual exhibit hall and on-demand access for 30 days after the conference concludes.
Policies and Reminders
Registration and Payment Policy
Registration is only available online or by phone at (888) 535-5600 (Mon-Fri: 8 am – 4 pm, PT). Registration is not guaranteed until full payment is received. NEI does not hold reservations with missing or inaccurate information. Meetings can sell out early, so please register BEFORE making travel/hotel arrangements.
NEI accepts: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, or check (payable to Neuroscience Education Institute). All credit card and bank charges are the registrant's responsibility. Returned checks will incur a $35 fee, which must be paid before registration can be completed.
All registrants will receive a confirmation email after the order has been successfully processed. To view your receipt, log in to your NEI account and go to your “Order History.” To ensure email delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts. Call (888) 535-5600 if you do not receive a confirmation email.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for In-Person and Online Simulcast
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations that are received by Tuesday, March 22, 2022. Cancellations received after this date will incur a $75 processing fee. There will be no refunds issued for cancellations received after Friday, April 8, 2022, nor will they be issued to no-shows.
To make any changes to your registration, please notify us by phone at (888) 535-5600 (Mon-Fri: 8 am – 4 pm, PT) or by email at email@example.com.
Only paid registrants wearing a conference badge will be allowed to enter general session and meal rooms. Throughout the conference, you will be asked to show your badge to enter these rooms. Note: The conference venue does not have quiet rooms for parents to attend with babies.
Vegetarian Meals and Food Allergies
A vegetarian option is available for all meals. If you have a food allergy, complete the Food Allergy Form by April 15, 2022. Allergen-free or Kosher* meals requested onsite are not guaranteed.
*Kosher meals are brought in from an off-site Kosher-certified vendor, and there is an additional cost associated with each meal. To help attendees financially, NEI will cover a portion of the extra cost and the attendee will be responsible for the balance.
NEI is committed to making its activities accessible to all individuals. If you have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and need an accommodation, contact NEI at (888) 535-5600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only service animals (for persons with a disability) individually trained to do work or perform tasks directly related to their owner’s disability will be allowed at NEI Synapse. All other animals are prohibited.
Attendees requesting accommodations for a service animal must complete a Service Animal Liability Waiver in order to receive pre-approval from NEI Synapse management.
Expectations of service animals and their owners include:
- Must have current vaccinations against rabies and other diseases common to this type of animal.
- Must wear a rabies vaccination tag.
- At all times must wear an owner identification tag which includes the name and phone number of the owner.
- Must be in good health.
- Always be on a leash, harness, or other type of restraint.
- Always must be in full control of the animal. The care and supervision of the animal is solely the responsibility of the owner/partner.
- Must maintain reasonable service animal behavior (no barking, no lunging, no jumping on strangers, etc.) while at the conference. Owners of disruptive and/or aggressive service animals will be asked to remove them from the room. If the improper behavior happens repeatedly, the owner will be told to not bring the service animal into NEI Synapse conference rooms.
- Cleanliness of the service animal is mandatory. Consideration of others must be considered. The owner is expected to immediately clean and dispose of all animal waste.
To read more about the ADA’s definition of a service animal, click here.