All registrants will receive a confirmation email after your registration has been successfully processed. To ensure email delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org
to your contacts. Please call (888) 535-5600 if you do not receive a confirmation email.
Full payment is required at the time of registration. NEI accepts: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, or check (payable to Neuroscience Education Institute
). All credit card and bank charges are the registrant's responsibility. Returned checks will incur a $35 fee, which must be paid before registration can be completed.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations that are received by Tuesday, March 22, 2022. Cancellations received after this date will incur a $75 processing fee. There will be no refunds issued for cancellations received after Friday, April 8, 2022, nor will they be issued to no-shows.
Only paid registrants wearing a conference badge will be allowed to enter general session and meal rooms. Throughout the conference, you will be asked to show your badge to enter these rooms.Note
: The conference venue does not have quiet rooms for parents to attend with babies.
Vegetarian Meals and Food Allergies
A vegetarian option is available for all meals. If you have a food allergy, complete the Food Allergy Form
by April 15, 2022. Allergen-free or Kosher* meals requested onsite are not guaranteed.
*Kosher meals are brought in from an off-site Kosher-certified vendor, and there is an additional cost associated with each meal. To help attendees financially, NEI will cover a portion of the extra cost and the attendee will be responsible for the balance.
NEI is committed to making its activities accessible to all individuals. If you have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and need an accommodation, contact NEI at (888) 535-5600 or email@example.com
Only service animals (for persons with a disability) individually trained to do work or perform tasks directly related to their owner’s disability will be allowed at NEI Synapse. All other animals are prohibited.
Attendees requesting accommodations for a service animal must complete a Service Animal Liability Waiver
in order to receive pre-approval from NEI Synapse management.
Expectations of service animals and their owners include:
- Must have current vaccinations against rabies and other diseases common to this type of animal.
- Must wear a rabies vaccination tag.
- At all times must wear an owner identification tag which includes the name and phone number of the owner.
- Must be in good health.
- Always be on a leash, harness, or other type of restraint.
- Always must be in full control of the animal. The care and supervision of the animal is solely the responsibility of the owner/partner.
- Must maintain reasonable service animal behavior (no barking, no lunging, no jumping on strangers, etc.) while at the conference. Owners of disruptive and/or aggressive service animals will be asked to remove them from the room. If the improper behavior happens repeatedly, the owner will be told to not bring the service animal into NEI Synapse conference rooms.
- Cleanliness of the service animal is mandatory. Consideration of others must be considered. The owner is expected to immediately clean and dispose of all animal waste.