CME/CE Credit and Certificates
In support of improving patient care, Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
NEI designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The following are being offered for the 2022 NEI Synapse:
- Nurse Practitioner (ANCC): contact hours
- Pharmacy (ACPE): knowledge-, application-, and practice-based contact hours
- Physician (ACCME): AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™
- Physician Assistant (AAPA): Category 1 CME credits
- Psychology (APA): CE credits for psychologists
- Social Work (ASWB-ACE): ACE CE credits
- Non-Physician Member of the Healthcare Team: Certificate of Participation stating the program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™
- Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE): credit for learning and change
- Receive emailed instructions: sent shortly after last session
- Complete the online evaluation
- Print your certificate
Questions? call 888-535-5600
This activity is being supported by unrestricted educational grants from various commercial interests such as Alkermes and Neurocrine Biosciences. Check back for updated supporter information.