In support of improving patient care, the Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
NEI designates this live activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The following are being offered for 2024 NEI Synapse:
- Nurse Practitioner: ANCC contact hours
- Pharmacy: ACPE practice-based contact hours
- Physician: ACCME AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Physician Associate: AAPA Category 1 CME credits
- Psychology: APA CE credits for psychologists
- Social Work: ASWB-ACE CE credits
- Non-Physician Member of the Healthcare Team: Certificate of Participation stating the program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Interprofessional Continuing Education: IPCE credit for learning and change
Check email after the last session for the evaluation link
Complete online evaluation
Print your certificate at the end of the evaluation
Following the final session of the conference, participants will receive instructions via email on how to claim credits and print their CME/CE certificate.
The 2024 NEI Synapse is being supported by unrestricted educational grants from various commercial interests. Check back for updated supporter information.
Call (888) 535-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org