CME/CE Credit & Certificates
In support of improving patient care, the Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
NEI designates each of these live activities for a maximum of 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The following are being offered for each Saturday Morning Live program:
- Nurse Practitioner (ANCC): contact hours
- Pharmacy (ACPE): application-based contact hours
- Physician (ACCME): AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Physician Assistant (AAPA): Category 1 CME credits
- Psychology (APA): CE credits for psychologists
- Social Work (ASWB-ACE): ACE CE credits
- Non-Physician Member of the Healthcare Team: Certificate of Participation stating the program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
After each Saturday Morning Live program, participants will be emailed instructions on how to claim credits and print their CME/CE certificate online.