What will you learn during the 2021 October Synapse Half-Day?
The Half-Day on Can’t Stop Moving: ADHD and Movement Disorders gives you the latest information on emerging treatment concepts for ADHD and diagnosis and treatment updates of movement disorders. PLUS a live Q&A session with expert guests!
You will additionally receive helpful information and resources from the non-CME events: Scientific Poster Presentation, Industry Symposium, and featured Exhibiting company.
CME AGENDA (subject to change)
Saturday, October 23, 2021 from 7:00 am - 10:30 am (Pacific)
What’s New? Emerging Concepts in the Treatment of ADHD
- Update knowledge on the latest treatments available for ADHD
- Implement treatment strategies for ADHD that take common comorbidities into consideration
- Personalize treatment for ADHD by taking the individual needs of the patient into account and provide all-day symptom relief
What’s Shakin’? An Update on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Tardive Dyskinesia
- Provide guidance for the differential diagnosis of tardive dyskinesia
- Utilize evidence-based treatment strategies to ameliorate tardive dyskinesia
Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
NEI designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Additional CME information is available at https://www.neiglobal.com/Synapse/SynCME/tabid/553/Default.aspx