The Half-Day on The Cutting Edge of Major Depressive Disorder gives you the latest information on emerging concepts of MDD. PLUS a live Q&A session with expert guests!
You will additionally receive helpful information and resources from the non-CME events: Scientific Poster Presentation, Industry Symposium, and featured Exhibiting company.
CME AGENDA (subject to change)
Saturday, September 25, 2021 from 7:00 am - 10:30 am (Pacific)
What’s New? Emerging Concepts in the Treatment of MDD
- Explore the pros and cons of switching medications in the treatment of major depressive disorder
- Explore the pros and cons of utilizing adjunct medications in the treatment of major depressive disorder
- Implement treatment strategies for major depressive disorder that best meet the need of the patient
Hot Topics! The Latest in Psychopharmacology for Major Depressive Disorder
- Contemplate recently published research that may influence the future of mental health care
- Prepare to implement novel treatment strategies as they become available
Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
NEI designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Additional CME information is available at https://www.neiglobal.com/Synapse/SynCME/tabid/553/Default.aspx