What will you learn during the 2021 May Synapse Half-Day?
The Half-Day on "Rest Your Weary Head: Insomnia and Migraines" will give you the latest information on sleep-wake issues and managing migraines. PLUS a live Q&A session with expert guests!
You will additionally receive helpful information and resources from the non-CME events: Scientific Poster Presentation, Industry Symposium, and featured Exhibiting company.
CME AGENDA (subject to change)
Saturday, May 22, 2021 from 7:00 am - 10:30 am (Pacific)
Are You Still Watching? Optimizing Treatment of Insomnia
- Update knowledge on the neurobiology of sleep and the consequences of disturbed sleep
- Increase identification of sleep-wake issues, such as insomnia
- Implement evidence-based treatments for promoting sleep and managing insomnia
Headed for Relief: An Update on the Treatment of Migraine
- Implement evidence-based diagnostic and treatment strategies for patients with migraine designed to maximize patient outcomes
- Consider the relationship of migraine with psychiatric and neurologic conditions
- Identify pathophysiologic targets of current and investigational therapies in the treatment of migraine headache
Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
NEI designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM.
Additional CME information is available at https://www.neiglobal.com/Synapse/SynCME/tabid/553/Default.aspx.