What will you learn during the 2021 April Synapse Half-Day?
The Half-Day on The Cutting-Edge of Psychosis gives you the latest information on schizophrenia and the latest discoveries in psychosis research. PLUS a live Q&A session expert guests!
You will additionally receive helpful information and resources from the non-CME events: Scientific Poster Presentation, Industry Symposium, and featured Exhibiting company.
CME AGENDA (subject to change)
Saturday, April 24, 2021 from 7:00 am - 10:30 am (Pacific)
What’s New? An Update on Novel Strategies to Treat Schizophrenia
- Review evolving hypotheses on the neurobiology and treatment of schizophrenia
- Employ novel treatments for the management of schizophrenia
- Improve medication adherence for patients with schizophrenia
Hot Topics! The Latest in Psychopharmacology for Psychosis
- Contemplate recently published research that may influence the future of mental health care
- Prepare to implement novel treatment strategies as they become available
Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM.
Additional CME information is available at https://www.neiglobal.com/Synapse/SynCME/tabid/553/Default.aspx