Since its inception in 2000, NEI has distinguished itself from other continuing medical education companies by providing high quality, visually engaging, evidence-based, and fair and balanced activities designed to help increase the competence of health care professionals in the diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric and neurologic disease states. NEI is dedicated to sharing cutting edge content that is developed and delivered according to learner-centered educational principles. NEI is uniquely known for making complex concepts accessible using animation and a visual lexicon that is present throughout our content.
NEI was founded by award-winning author and psychiatrist Dr. Stephen M. Stahl, who had the desire to help more patients by helping the professionals who treated them. Today, more than 45,000 mental health professionals continually return to NEIglobal.com to receive their continuing education and satisfy their need for professional growth.
NEI CONGRESS 2023
Colorado Springs, CO
Pre-conference programs start November 8th.
NEI CONGRESS 2024
Colorado Springs, CO
Pre-conference programs start November 6th.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All simulcast broadcast times are in Mountain Time (MT).
What does my registration include?
- In-Person registrants: Your registration includes access to all sessions presented during the meetings you registered for, breaks with coffee/hot tea and water, Industry Symposia with NEI-provided meals, Poster Session, Exhibit Hall, printed syllabus for Congress and the pre-conference programs you registered for, Program Guide, and mobile app and mobile website access.
- Online Simulcast registrants: The online simulcast registration includes the event sessions you registered for, Industry Symposia, and the NEI Congress Virtual Poster Library. The online simulcast NEI Congress and pre-conference programs will not have a printed syllabus. Session slides and handouts will be available for download.
Does the NEI Congress have a Code of Conduct policy?
Yes. NEI’s Code of Conduct policy applies to in-person and online simulcast attendees.
In summary, all participants will conduct themselves in a professional manner that is welcoming to all and free from any form of discrimination or harassment. All attendees will treat each other, Congress faculty, and NEI staff with respect and consideration creating a collegial, inclusive, and professional environment.
What is the onsite procedure if someone becomes ill?
In the event an attendee becomes ill onsite during NEI Congress, we will implement our Code of Conduct.
How do I access the online simulcast?
All sessions will be available via a dedicated website. Online simulcast registrants will receive an email 1-2 weeks prior to the meeting from email@example.com with the link to the website and their log-in details.
Will I have access to the online simulcast at a later time?
The online simulcast will be available live and on demand. The on-demand access is available for 30 days after the live event.
Session Slides and Handouts
In-person attendees will receive a printed syllabus for the programs they have registered for and be able to view and download session slides and handouts from the NEI Meetings app.
Online Simulcast attendees will be able to view and download session slides and handouts from the simulcast website for the meetings they registered for.
Which sessions are recorded?
All NEI Congress + pre-conference CME/CE sessions will be recorded and made available as Encore Presentations. NEI Members will have free access to all sessions and non-Members can view select sessions. Encore Presentations offer CME/CE credit.
Will Industry Symposia be recorded?
Most Industry Symposia will not be recorded, due to internal regulations.
After the conference, how do I claim my credits and get my certificate?
Shortly after each pre-conference program and the main Congress ends, attendees will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to print your certificate(s) online.
System Requirements for Online Simulcast:
For an optimal learning experience, we recommend:
- A wired or high-speed internet connection.
- Watching from your mobile device, laptop computer, or desktop computer.
- Using supported browsers—Chrome or Firefox—to avoid performance issues. Please use the latest versions of these browsers for best performance.