1) How do I request an official Letter of Invitation for a visa?
If you require a letter of invitation for your visa application, please submit a request to CustomerService@neiglobal.com and provide your full name, mailing address, and telephone number.
Important: All letters of invitation will be sent via email. If a hard copy is required, contact NEI customer service.
2) Can I purchase a one-day registration pass?
No. One-day registration passes are not available.
3) Can I purchase a guest pass?
No. Guest passes are not available.
4) Can I transfer my registration to a colleague?
No. Registrations cannot be transferred to another person. If you cannot attend the conference, please cancel your registration.
5) Where does check-in and materials pick-up take place?
Congress and pre-conference workshop check-in and materials pick-up will take place at the Registration Desk across from the Lake Meeting rooms. Please see the agenda for specific locations and times.
6) Where will the sessions be held?
- All Congress general sessions will be held in the Orange Ballroom
- Wednesday’s workshop room TBD
- Thursday’s workshop will be held in the Orange Ballroom
7) Will the meeting room have Wi-Fi access?
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided to Congress attendees in the Lower Level space only.
8) Will the presentation slides be available online?
Yes, presentation slides will be available for download beginning about 2 weeks prior to the Congress. A link will be emailed to all conference registrants when the slides are ready to be downloaded. Slides will also be available in the “NEI Congress” Mobile App.
9) How many attendees do you expect at the NEI Congress?
We are cutting off registration at 1,400 attendees to ensure an enjoyable learning experience for everyone. We anticipate a sell-out crowd.
10) After the conference, how do I get my certificate?
Within 5 days after the conference ends, you will receive an email with instructions on how to print your certificate online.
11) What is the dress code for the conference?
Conference attire is casual. We recommend you wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket as room temperatures can vary.
12) Photographs and recordings
Photographs, audio recordings, and video will be taken at this event. By attending, you consent to the use of photographs, audio, and video recordings of you by NEI and its designees in NEI print and online advertisements, or for any other lawful purpose.