In support of improving patient care, the Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
NEI designates this live activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Academy: 4.5 credits
- Pre-conference Workshop: Psychedelics: 3.25 credits
- Congress: 21.5 credits
The following are being offered for each of the pre-conference meetings and the Congress:
- Nurse Practitioner: ANCC, contact hours
- Pharmacy: ACPE, application- or practice-based contact hours
- Physician: ACCME, AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™
- Physician Assistant: AAPA, Category 1 CME credits
- Psychology: APA, CE credits for psychologists
- Social Work: ASWB-ACE, ACE CE credits
- Non-Physician Member of the Healthcare Team: Certificate of Participation stating the program is designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™
- Interprofessional Continuing Education: IPCE, credit for learning and change
Following the final session of each pre-conference program and the main conference, participants will receive instructions via email on how to claim credits and print their CME/CE certificates.
The 2023 NEI Congress is being supported by unrestricted educational grants from various commercial interests. Check back for updated supporter information.
For questions regarding these CME/CE educational activities: call (888) 535-5600 or email email@example.com